View Single Post
Old 10-21-16, 11:42 AM
NYMXer

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix EVO w Hi-Mod frame, Raleigh Tamland 1 and Giant Anthem X

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Well, the bike came with the optional Bluto fork as I ordered it but was not cut to fit the Framed Minnesota 3.0. I called The House, several times over a two week period to get authorization to pay for a local bike shop to cut the steering stem to the proper length. They finally agreed after two dozen e mails, and then never issued the credit.

Finally, after another two dozens or so e mails, they applied a credit to my credit card, but shorted me $2.00. I wasn't going to waste anymore time over $2 but thought that what they had done, (which is all documented by e mail) truly shows their dedication to poor customer service. Any company that would willingly and knowingly cheat a customer out of $2.00 will certainly take every opportunity to do so again in the future.

The bike however, is great, built with good components and worth the money. I am happy with the bike and ride it a lot. With about 1,200 miles on it (all off road), it performs like new and has proven to be dependable. My only issue is that the bike rides great at 8 psi but then is prone to rear flats. Spare tubes are not only expensive, but take up a lot of space and need several canisters of air to inflate.