View Single Post
Old 10-27-16, 09:32 AM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
Thank you!! The bolded crystalizes the essential FAIL of this threads premise. How long is the list of names you can share of riders doing it wrong? Buy you a condo if that list is even half as long as the list of riders doing it right. Ever see a high wire artist fall to their death when working without a safety net? Me either. I've never seen any of them fall into a safety net either, but I KNOW that the list of high wire artists that have fallen into safety nets is longer than the list of those that have died from not having nets. The higher risk focuses the artist pushes them to extract every ounce of talent they possess. Or else. Red light runners make it more often than not because they have to. They know that. The rest of you are just pantywaist haters.
Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Wallenda

Are you calling me a "pantywaist hater"? I'm not sayin' your wrong, just not sure who you're directing that at.

Last edited by Hypno Toad; 10-27-16 at 10:28 AM. Reason: if it doesn't have an edit, I've been hacked