View Single Post
Old 11-30-16, 07:40 PM
davefield

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You are wrong about it. For average person riding on flat surface you are right. But if you want to climb uphill and especially you are little bit on the heavy side then you are wrong. That will be a problem.

Suspension forks price change from 10 $ (topgun) up to 100s of $. So having a suspension fork don't mean an absolute positive thing for me.

I read before pedego was using those cells and after recall batteries. People are free to buy what they want. But also let's not forget if something is too good to be true, generally, it is.

I am waiting for the product come to market, Until that time i am sceptical about it.

Originally Posted by Dunbar
This isn't really an issue with e-bikes designed to be street legal running 48V systems. The Cross Current peaks around 700 watts of power. That means the individual cells never see more than about 4 amps peak. The higher discharge cells make sense if you're peaking the system over 30 amps but then you probably aren't riding a street legal bike that was designed to comply with the applicable laws.

And good luck finding a bike on alibaba with real Tektro Dorado hydraulic brakes and a TMM4 torque sensor. Juiced Bikes recently announced the Cross Current Air which removes the hydraulic brakes, torque sensor and suspension fork priced at $1k on pre-order.