View Single Post
Old 12-19-16, 05:01 PM
Mri G.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks @VegasTriker !

You can see an enlarged photo at Travel Blog | 2016-17 United Kingdom I thought uploading it to this site would make it bigger than that...otherwise, why bother with an attachment button. lols.

Have sent a FB message to Sylvia so thanks a ton for that tip and will check out her message the first chance I get (bit late here and work tomorrow). I'm currently in England, but we're already starting to get in shape. Today was our second trip out on our tandem and we went 20 miles with about 1400ft rise and descent. We're definitely way less sore than the first day so hopefully that means we're making progress. (: We're hoping to get in at least one or two multi-day trips before we go so we can test all of our kit as well.

Would you happen to know how easy it is to get butane gas for a camping stove in the Rockies? Or should we buy one that can run on petrol? I've been on Walmart's website and they said they were out of stock of camping fuel and even if they weren't, that it was $61.24 a can!!! Is that just a mistype do you think?