Old 12-23-16, 09:00 PM
CB HI
Cycle Year Round

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by coominya
You must have a tachion drive in it for it to work longer than it has been in existance?

Oh yes, mobile phones and computers, they have you mesmerized don't they. Well the secret there is that they are the best selling thing on the planet after cheap housing units, cars and food. With the capital flowing in it's only natural they have made big advancements in that field. The trouble is it's a waste of money in one respect, the devices draw the average user away from other more productive pursuits and cost companies untold billions in lost productivity by workers taking extra long sh`t breaks just so they can leave a mean comment on facebook or an internet forum like you are today.

Cars have been evolving for over 100 years but they still burn gasoline and roll over concrete on 4 rubber tires, there is a limit it seems to what can be achieved by our current civilization and I suspect it is tied to the price of oil. Soon we will have redressed this energy imbalance on the earth where all that carbon was buried so long ago and can be done with most of this pointless rushing to and fro from technology shops to buy the latest gadget. In the mean time though lets insult each other at broadband speeds while we shop online for some more hi tech addons for our bicycles.
20 year warranty but still going fine at 30 years seems good to me. But you must be intentionally misreading my post or it is over your head to understand that 20 year is normal discussions would refer to the product expected life/warranty, just like 30 year roof, 40,000 mile tires, etc.

Since you are not happy with product and knowledge advances, why don't you get busy and invent the things you thing we should have had by now.