View Single Post
Old 01-02-17, 05:48 PM
sumbikerguy123

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WheresWaldo
@sumbikerguy123, I wouldn't suggest asking bike specific questions on RCGroups, just that if you want to know anything technical, there is more information on Mobius camera than anywhere else on the web. So if you ask there reword your question to eliminate the word bicycle and see what kind of answers you get. I have had very good responses from most of the threads I have posted on at RCGroups.

R. Thanks. But I'm sure if I did reword/eliminate the word bike, they would likely still ask what would I use the camera for? So they could make recommendations.

Yes they do a good job of explaining the technical part of the cameras. But based on the reviews on Amazon of the M2 camera, it appears there is more work for the manufacturer to fine tune this camera.

I thought very hard about the original Mobius when I was heavy into flying UAV's but re-purposed my GoPro Hero 3 Black when I switched to Sony action cams. Now the only thing I really want is a Sony 4k action cam that can be controlled using ANT+.
R. The Mobius ITPcam Cycling Video Camera Package looked interesting, but the seller doesn't have the time to answer product questions, it appears, oh well?