View Single Post
Old 01-04-17, 09:52 AM
ptempel

Bikes: 2007 Ridley Excalibur, 2003 Orbea Orca, 199? Cannondale Headshock MTB hardtail

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Happy new year to all. Hope Santa was good to you. I took all of last week off from work and the bike. I don't think I gained any weight. But I do feel it on the Ft Lee Rd hill a little bit more. Also am just getting over bronchitis. So was not inspired to ride from home last week at all. After two rounds of antibiotics and some of that 12 hour Mucinex DM suff, I think I am in the final stretch. Yeeeay. Yesterday and today were good commutes. Both in the low 40's F. Yesterday was wetter only going home. But overall not as bad as I expected. It should go up to 48F or so today. So I'll definately take it and enjoy it. I just ordered some drivetrain replacement parts from wiggle.com. When I get around to it, will replace the cassette, chain and two chainrings on the front as well. I got the campy chainrings really cheap from a dude on ebay since they were slightly used. They still look better than mine (53t ring is missing a tooth).