View Single Post
Old 01-09-17, 03:08 PM
Powerlifter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No dice yet

Looks like REI sales changed and inventory at my local store is minimal to try out. Stopped at another bike store they only had a few Cannondale but sales was busy for long time with family full of kids to size and test ride. Stopped at another bike shop and all they had was one brand - Jamis bikes that were priced really low.

Wish REI had a larger selection so I could just test ride a bunch and take one home. Right now they only really have the Diamondback Insight 2 available in my use/size/price range.

If it weren't for the REI gift certicates I have for over $400 I'd just hit the one bike store that I know to be good people and get whatever hybrid or mountain bike they suggested. They carry some Cannondale stuff and have many other stores they can get stuff in if I requested, plus a ton of Trek and some of the Trek hybrid and mountain bikes were in the $400-500 range So more options than REI. But I have the REI gift cards so gonna have to figure out some sort of option there to save me from using my savings account!