View Single Post
Old 01-17-17, 11:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4403 Post(s)
Liked 4,039 Times in 2,694 Posts
Not quite a touring bike but sadly I still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the Wagon Queen Family Truckster so this will have to do (and it will probably go on some short tours and maybe some bike packing stuff):
http://www.bikeforums.net/19319866-post154.html (there is also more pictures of the bag and a touch more of bits of the bike in the post)

I promise at some point I will get pictures of the Co-Motion I really do want to but I am so busy and I don't take a great shot so I need to get some friends with fancier cameras to lend a hand.

BTW that Festka is quite nice (though I would have adjusted the bottles so you can see one half of the logo on one and the other half on the other and made sure the tires are properly aligned ; ) and I am excited for pics of a Firefly because that may well be my next big bike purchase once I scrounge up the shekels.