Old 02-22-17, 01:54 AM
Rowan

Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by cooker
A forum by nature and definition is a place for multiple voices, and when you start a thread, you are starting a conversation among all participants. That you would take it upon yourself to erase conversations that these people are now having not just with you, but with each other strikes me as incredibly presumptuous. Perhaps that hadn't occurred to you, but now that it's been pointed out, I trust you will be more respectful of other people's efforts in future.
That's a classic -- respectfulness of other people's efforts in the future.

Do you want me to go through this forum and show you how the likes of you, Roody, tandempower, ILTB, and the now-forgotten guy from Spain have shown virtually no respect for Machka and me.

It beggars believe that you and Roody in particular should show such feigned indignation over what is a dead subject.

As has been asked on several occasions of others, tell us what you posted in the deleted thread so we can determine whether you are justified in being so irked.

Machka is NOT the one with an axe to grind, but the continued posting by you and others on this indicates the collection of axes you all have in your own armories.