Old 03-02-17, 10:48 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by PatrickGSR94
Whoa, is there no Autosave/Restore Autosaved Content anymore?? I just typed a lengthy post, then my thumb accidentally hit the back button on the side of my mouse. I hit Forward on the browser and it was all gone. Sometimes my typed post will be there, but otherwise there's usually a "restore autosaved content" function. If that function is gone or turned off, that's really disappointing.

If you back up, hit the forward -> button and see if you can get it back. Auto-save won't kick in until some time after you've started the post, and then only the portion sve will come back if you haven't reached the next intveral for saving when you lose the page or control of it. If you can get back to the page and some is saved you might see restore auto-saved content at the bottom of the window, click it and try and restorre what you can then replace the rest yourself.