Old 03-03-17, 09:40 AM
PatrickGSR94

Bikes: 2011 Felt Z85 (road/commuter), 2006 Marin Pine Mountain (utility/commuter E-bike), 1995 KHS Alite 1000 (gravel grinder)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Rollfast
If you back up, hit the forward -> button and see if you can get it back. Auto-save won't kick in until some time after you've started the post, and then only the portion sve will come back if you haven't reached the next intveral for saving when you lose the page or control of it. If you can get back to the page and some is saved you might see restore auto-saved content at the bottom of the window, click it and try and restorre what you can then replace the rest yourself.
In my experience on vB forums, the little "Autosave" tag appears in the bottom corner of the text box about once a minute or so while actively typing. It never appears here, and I've never seen it dependent on what editor type is used. I use the WYSIWIG editor, because the CKeditor removes a bunch of formatting options, and doesn't actually show the formatting in the text box. It only shows the BB code tags.