Old 03-14-17, 09:17 PM
UmneyDurak
RacingBear

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Liked 68 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by miyata man
I started re-reading the Bartali book last night. Put it down a few chapters in where the author explores Mussolini's public persona as an untamed sportsman. A bold aesthete who abstains from all but a few pieces of fruit to fuel his oft photographed bare chested conquests across the gamut of macho pursuits. This in spite of his soft gut and lack of muscular development.

My assertion wasn't past participle. It was an out loud thought such a feat might have now become possible. Joe racer slogging his way through the workday would have no idea, or access to records of, a few guys that never show up on the weekend hold a cat2 license. Everything has a price. Why should you find it unfeasible someone who's self worth is built on increasingly bigger lies and fearful repercussions would have the vanity, neigh audacity, to further corrupt our fair sport?

Satire, like most of what happens only on this site. In other words, the joke had ran it's course and you now ruined it by making me explain the punchline.
Maybe you are just not as funny as you think you are, at least in the medium of a forum and impersonal interactions.