Old 03-21-17, 09:10 PM
zymphad

Bikes: Super Cheap gc3 approved Bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked 52 Times in 30 Posts
I have filed dispute with CC, not held liable since never received product, has been 1.5 months since ordered. I'm just tired of this BS, EMS Express shipping does not take 12 days. I don't know what game they are playing with me or why.

I have friends who have family in China and even without express shipping, shipping is faster than this. This is obnoxious.

I have talked to a few people at WorksWell to find out where they product is. None of them know where it is. Claim they called EMS and EMS doesn't know where it is. This is all BS, how does EMS not know where they shipped a product? Makes no sense.

Apparently summer is no longer in charge of this order, some person named Christy, sales manager. I don't understand what the point is intervening now, after I have already filed the dispute. Considering my dispute is, I have not received it, and it has been well over the Paypal recommended waiting period, I was told by CC that this was a clear case in my favor.

Especially when I have documentation that I have asked repeatedly many weeks for this order to be cancelled and refunded so I could order from HongFu/DengFu/MiracleBikes or anyone else who does have a frame in stock and able to ship it in reasonable time.

All I wanted to know, when it will be shipped and when I should expect to receive it. Instead I was told lies repeatedly or no answer at all. That's my grief about this process.

Last edited by zymphad; 03-21-17 at 09:47 PM.