Old 03-22-17, 01:36 PM
akexpress 

Bikes: 2015 Calfee Tetra tandem,2016 Calfee Tetra Adventure Tandem, Ventana ECDM 26 mtn tandem, Ventana ECDM 29r full suspension Mtn tandem ,Ventana Fat tire tandem, Calfee Dragon Fly, Santa Cruz Carbon 5010, 907 Whiteout fat tire

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mtseymour
My multi-shift setting is currently at 2 but I'll try it at 3. Another possibility that the Dura Ace 9070 mapping mimics aggressive riders. When I train in pacelines, I noticed that some riders will stay in the big ring even when they're in the big cogs (ie. a big-big combo). They don't want to risk a mis-shift when they have to accelerate quickly or stay in the paceline. So the Di2 mapping may reflect this shifting pattern. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ultegra 6870 on our tandem is more flexible in mapping the transition from big to small ring.

For current Di2 owners using the older XTR SC-M9050 display, the good news is that it will work with the new DT-DN110 battery. I tested the M9050 and it works just like MT800 display in handling synchro shifts. if you own the M9050, you just need the new battery. If you don't own the M9050, then the MT800 is a good replacement for the Junction A, and will offer Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity if you buy the transmitter.
You don't need a transmitter for blue tooth if You have the MT800 junction box. It uses bluetooth with a iPad or I phone to do all the programing. You can also connect it direct with a usb cord to the e tube software on a PC