Thread: skidding
View Single Post
Old 05-18-17, 12:16 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4381 Post(s)
Liked 4,016 Times in 2,681 Posts
Typically you want to not wipe either at all or at least not well and then through the course of the day your tidy-whiteys will get a nice brown skid mark that you are looking for. Certainly sitting down and rubbing your butt forwards and backwards in the chair will help further develop your skidding technique.

However though I prefer making sure my anus is nice a clean. I typically use toilet paper but wipes also work (though don't flush them no matter what the package says, they are bad for the sewer system). I also like to avoid wearing tidy-whiteys and prefer a nice boxer-brief preferably from Exofficio (the sport mesh are my top favorites but I have many many many pairs of different ones)

As far as kissing this link should help you out: Learn How to Kiss - 15 Best Kissing Tips for Teen Girls

(in case the other thread gets closed)