Old 05-21-17, 02:11 AM
badmother

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I think part of the problem is that you are giving us wery little information. It is like asking "What shoes should I buy and where should I buy them?".

I understand the shipping problem but since you say nothing about where you live we can not help you with suggestions where you should shop from. Most of the time shipping prices from Asia is cheaper than shipping from USA and western Europe but it depends where you are shipping to.

Are you a man or a woman?

Short or tall?

Do you want the bars further forwards only or up or down in the same operation?

Is weight of the bike important?

Do you want an adjustable stem (up and down adjustment)?

Do you want to do the job yourself or ask a bike shop or a friend to do it?

Is there no bike shop in your area that can help you?

I have been looking trough old posts and googeling looking for pictures. I have a problem with my computer so I can not post links. I have no time to fix my computer just now (could maybe dig out an old computer) so it is difficult to help.

It is possible to use your old stem and just buy some more items to fix your problem.

There is also several stem options, stems going almost straight up from the bike and stems leaning forwards quite a bit. You could maybe solve your problem by buying just one new stem that is leaning forwards much more than your present stem is.

Also you could keep your current stem and buy the "aber hallo" extender only. No need for a new T stem.

Ther is one more option. Since I can not post a link you need to Google : Tern Andros stem extender or Dahon Andros stem extender.
You can also look for pictures of bikes with that extender.

Maybe it is possible to buy cheaper copys of the two andros options. You may want to e-mail or call one of the shops you want to buy from since they could have copys that have different names.