scozim 
Ellensburg, WA

Bikes: See my signature

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
Liked 481 Times in 167 Posts
Originally Posted by sykerocker
Probably a few of us had life get in the way. When I sold the old house in Montpelier two years ago, my riding took a fair hit, my wrenching took a severe hit due to lack of dedicated space. At least I'm back wrenching again and the pace is picking up. I'm starting to feel guilty regarding the Rossin and PX-10 frames that have been sitting since '14, waiting for me to start digging up parts and putting them back on the road - finally.
Very, very true. I coach two girls fastpitch softball teams and we're in the middle of 7 straight weekends of tournaments. When I have a free weekend I tend to look for a car show to put my Falcon in. It's all I can do right now to squeeze in a ride every couple of weeks when I'm on a field almost every day of the week. As much as I hate the thought, this will be my last summer coaching. My back issue is just too painful when standing (which you do a lot as a coach). That should allow me time come August to get back on a bike and into shape.

At least I have had a few spare minutes to tweak my Gitane Olympic and Peugeot PX-10 a little more to my liking.