chipcom 
Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by v1nce
@ Chipcom, Good points,.. though i have to say i am kindoff a 'muddy the waters' type of guy. Sometimes you have to disturb the water loads, wait and then you can see the bottom the clearest. Allright, bad analogy but you get my drift.

So much misinformation is given out by bike industry,.. And since the OP had actual physical pains on one bike and is a 'newby' (at least here) it thought it prudent to give her lots of options & info, especially as she asked about Custom/woman's fit bikes & comfort. Lastly she seems to be considering rather different bikes and materials hence it can't hurt to get people's opinions on them. I for one wish i had gotten lots of perspectives (and tried some of the stuff i ride now) years ago. I might have rejected -rightfully so- about 80% of people's ideas and perspectives but the left over 20% would have made a world of difference for me.
I was just sayin....
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey