Thread: Crack of Dawn
View Single Post
Old 06-16-17, 04:19 PM
trekmogul 

Bikes: Salsa Beargrease XX1, Trek Eqnuinox 9.9 SSL, Trek Madone 6.9 ,Trek District Carbon, Trek Boone7, Trek Fuel EX9.0,Trek Fuel 9.5, Trek Rumblefish Pro, Trek Remedy 9.9, Trek Equinox7, Trek District Belt

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by ZippyThePinhead
This is very respectable. What is your sleep schedule like?

May I ask, do you have a routine with regard to the ride? I'm assuming you vary the route, but are you going hard/doing intermittent intervals, a climbing here and there, what does a typical week of rides yield in terms of routes/feet climbed/total miles?

Hope that raccoon got the worst of it.
I am nothing special with my rides as I average about 120 miles per week and pretty much the same routine everyday except from Dec to April when I live in Sri Lanka and there I ride all over the place in the terrible heat and humidity. Think most elevation i ever climbed was about 1850ft in Sri Lanka but here in ohio where I live it is pretty flat but terrible winds most of the time..I am in it for the exercise and pure enjoyment of riding a bike. I did not start riding a bike until I was 55 1/2 years old and pushing 265lbs on the old scale..Yup 265 and now 150 ..Shed 115lbs in 8 months and have never put one single pound back on in all those years.. It takes dedication and will power like you can not imagine when you were a fatty and then to keep it off like i did..MOST can NEVER and I mean NEVER do it...Happy camper here