High Fist Shin
Back In The Saddle

Bikes: N+1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Cowick22
I really love this bike. I ride it all the time. It's fantastic for zipping around the city. Its very comfortable, I have no qualms about being in the saddle for 2 to 3 hrs at a time. It's nimble and quick, I hesitate to say fast but it's not hard at all to get up over 20mph.

https://flic.kr/p/Vkwex3

I was disappointed that the black Wald shorty fenders I purchased just wouldn't work even after cutting them down to make room for the brakes, just not enough clearance between the brake bridge and tires for it to work. So plan b was a Musguard fender and it works great. I am using a bungee cord and slotting the Musguard through the bungee cord so that it stays nice and straight, instead of having it sit on the brake bridge.
Also, the brake calipers on mine are promax branded, I'm not sure if they were always this brand but they work quite well since changing out the pads, just an FYI.
You have a really nice Nano. I like the sky blue and orange combination with the black. Well done.

I really like all the upgrades I'm seeing. You can see the affection you have for them in each and every one.

-Shin