Old 06-20-17, 03:43 PM
texaspandj

Bikes: '85, '86 , '87 , '88 , '89 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman.

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
Liked 583 Times in 380 Posts
Originally Posted by canklecat
BTW, I have a few questions about Ironman components but don't wish to drag the two long running threads off topic -- this one about the paint and graphics, and the stickied thread on OEM equipped Ironman models.

Is there another long running or comprehensive thread on mechanical stuff? For example, I'm trying to sort out a few minor issues regarding how to set the adjustable screws in the rear dropouts; aftermarket freewheels compatible with the Suntour GPX shifters; aligning the GPX brakes without disassembling them to access the internal springs; largest tires compatible with the original Araya CTL-370 rims and brake/frame clearance; etc.

Thanks.
I get it. Especially me being the king of off topic. There is of course, always the mechanics thread. Fwiw this thread has kinda turned into all things Ironman/Centurion besides it's original intent of showing off your Ironman.
I always go here first with mechanical questions and the like cause I know that there's someone here who probably has had the same issue. As jetboy once said if it's Ironman related I don't see a problem.
For instance I know Robbie Tunes has some and has dealt with your gpx group, so id ping him.

Last edited by texaspandj; 07-04-17 at 12:43 AM.