View Single Post
Old 07-03-17, 11:00 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
The Greenbelt is mostly opened again, except for a few critical areas. Recreational use of the river is still closed or restricted due to debris (snags etc.) and floating not allowed. Stream flows have gone down but not enough to clear and resume recreational use.

The fireworks display has also been moved from Ann Morrison Park to Expo Idaho (Western Idaho Fairgrounds) this year due to the high water conditions and loss of Greenbelt portions. High heat is a big concern and only safe and sane non-aerial fireworks are allowed in the opinion of state officials, no rockets and devices with flames traveling in excess of 10-12 feet I believe it is and as always no firecrackers. In the past you could buy them in Idaho but not use them there. which is often ignored and led to a devastating wildfire in a residential area of the foothills last year.

For a guide of activities in the Treasure and Wood River Valleys you can go to Celebrate 4th of July in Boise, Meridian, Caldwell and more | Idaho Statesman or use your favorite search engine.

Be safe and enjoy your Independence Day celebrations wherever you are.