Old 08-03-01, 08:20 PM
LittleBigMan
Sumanitu taka owaci

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally posted by Kevin S
I had a great opportunity to bike an errand this morning. Got back from walking the dogs (1 mile each x2 dogs), and was planning to do my "training" run, when my wife asked me to pick up some supplies for our two sick children. Yes!

Kevin S.
Today I left work late, had a flat on the way home (replaced it with a spare...I will patch the flat later and use it as the next spare), and got home in the rain.

My wife was not home with the car and I needed some things at the store, so I emptied some things out of my pack and left straightway. I accomplished my mission and as I left to come back home (about 3 miles round trip) the rain became torrential.
When I arrived (again) my 16 year-old son and 6 year-old daughter were waiting on the front porch. Overcome with the excitement of my arriving in such a downpour, my daughter danced out into the rain to greet me, smiling and laughing (and not minding a bit.)

I could get to like this lifestyle (especially the part where people are still watching you because you stand out like a sore...no, a "healthy" thumb!) :thumbup: