View Single Post
Old 07-23-17, 02:22 PM
nosirraH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Had to find/resurrect my account just to post this! Have been searching/googling high and low for months trying to find the perfect pursuit/drop bull horn for a current build. Want something pretty narrow on top with a decent drop and short reach - have been looking at the 8Bar Mega Bullhorn Lenker but the site is in German and I'm unsure of availability. The bars you posted look ideal, but after following the Project Sports link you posted, it doesn't look like they match to the pictures on that site(shallower drop, wider top). I may however be wrong and the original pic was just taken at a different angle, but would be grateful if you could provide clarification!

I've also been eyeing up the Nitto Rb-021AA, but find myself being put off by the (look of the) length of the reach. No bike shops in my city have ever had anything even remotely similar in to try, so as a result I have ordered a cheap set from BLB (BLB OS Pursuit) to see how they feel before investing in the Nittos. Also contemplating chopping the upturned ends off, but will be testing thoughroughly before that step - FWIW have been riding on a tiny, narrow set of chop n' flops for the last year after moving from conventional bullhorns.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Apologies for lack of link, not allowed to post URL's yet!