Old 07-24-17, 09:49 PM
Ttoc6
Cat 2

Bikes: Tarmac, Why Cycles R+, Evil The Calling

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 194 Times in 87 Posts
Not to jump too far ahead, but Tour of Utah starts in two weeks and I'm super excited. First pro bike race I'll be able to see in person. I should get to see three stages. One of them runs right in front of my apartment and has neutral less than a mile from home. The Saturday stage I've signed up for the Grand Fondo with one of my teammates from Seattle that is coming down to see family. This rides up to snow bird ahead of the race, which should mean full roads. It was expensive but *shrug*. Then Sunday I'll ride to SLC to chase the circuit around and then get to the finish line and watch the final sprint and head home. Would love to get a bidon or something from one of the teams. I'll also know at least one or two of the people on Hangar15 that are racing and hopefully one of the guys on Axeon from Seattle will get to race.

Another one of my teammates is doing a summer in Zurich for a research group he is a part of. He rode down and sent pics from the Tour de Suisse a few weeks back. Really cool atmosphere and he came back with a ton of team bottles and stuff.

Last edited by Ttoc6; 07-24-17 at 09:49 PM. Reason: road != rode.