Old 07-27-17, 09:12 AM
rocks in head 
...addicted...

Bikes: 1985 Alpine, 2007 IRO Rob Roy, 1985 Ross Mt. Whitney, 1991 Diamondback Master TG

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by sdn40
Yep - Twins. I've been trying to find more info on the CT-19's because they seem really nice.
I really like the Supercourse and the idea behind it. The brushed aluminum look is pretty cool. It's all subjective, but I think its a sharp looking ride. You stole that thing. I think it will clean up great. What are your thoughts ?
I'm intrigued, but this is rougher than I thought it was last night when I bought it. I knew it was pretty rough, but I didn't expect the aluminum corrosion at the water bottle bosses. I'm a bit concerned about this, and may need to find someone to weld up the "pin" hole. I'm also going to have to take off all of the black paint to address corrosion around the lugs, and do a complete, if low-budget, re-build on this.

Google photos has been problematic, my images disappear but are still linked? Right click and open in new tab to see the corrosion I'm talking about if it doesn't stay embedded.
night when I bought it. I knew it was pretty rough, but I didn't expect the aluminum corrosion at the water bottle bosses. I'm a bit concerned about this, and may need to find someone to weld up the "pin" hole. I'm also going to have to take off all of the black paint to address corrosion around the lugs, and do a complete, if low-budget, re-build on this.