Old 08-02-17, 12:00 AM
little.old.lady

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Maelochs, thank you so much for your answer! I don't know yet which one I like better, because so far I have only been able to find the Sedona W to test ride. I LOVED the Sedona W, size XS, on a flat paved parking lot. I'm 5' 1 1/2" tall. There was no where to try it going up hill. What I loved most about it was the wonderful fit for me and the upright position. I don't feel I need the larger tires for "comfort", I'm fine with the thinner tires. I mostly ride on pavement.

I do ride one bike path, about 10 or 12 miles long, that is uphill all one direction. Then I ride on one street that has a lot of uphill, plus around town with no hills.

I will call around tomorrow to see if I can test ride the Flourish somewhere.

I also test rode the Trek FX 2. It has 700 tires, weighs 5 lbs less, and I can feel the difference in weight. But one has to lean much further forward, and even if I got different handlebars and a stem riser I don't think it would be the same as the upright bike.

What I want is a 25 lb upright comfort bike with the thinner tires, not sure anyone makes that ... at least I can't find it.

Last edited by little.old.lady; 08-02-17 at 12:03 AM.