Old 08-08-17, 08:10 PM
wesgreen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Mark Bickerton
Thank you Blakcloud!
Stepping up to the plate is part of the job.
Everyone at Tern is dedicated to making great bikes and when it goes wrong (and it sometimes does) the best course of action for everybody to try to get it sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Normally the supply chain is the best route, but when for some reason that does not work, then it is important in my book to have a direct route to the company.
We are all consumers as well as staff at Tern.... we feel for our customers when it doesn't work out. We aren't part of an evil empire, as anyone who deals with us knows.
I was brought up to believe in old fashioned service.... it is not so easy to find these days, but I am here and ready when needed for our customers.
Yan, Mr Downtube.... the bee in your bonnet seems a little overly buzzing.
If you have a problem you are welcome to bring it to me directly rather than through a public forum where it appears your first priority is get one over on the competition.
Apologies if this is too harsh, but from my perspective that is what it looks like.

Mark
Yan, thanks for standing up for what's right. The more I hear about or from Tern, the further I want to stay away.