View Single Post
Old 08-22-17, 02:09 PM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked 910 Times in 487 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmuller
Yeah. I wasn't complaining so much as remarking. I've never seen anything like that either.

As for Cervelo replacing the frame, I've never dealt with them but I would have been surprised if they didn't. Reputations are usually built on reality. @Ghazmh, I imagine you are pleased as punch with that new bike.

Oh, by the way, I meant to comment on the Vineyard pics but got distracted by my beer. Very nice. Sharon and I took the ferry and rode parts of the Vineyard a looooooong time ago. No, I mean loooooooooooooong time ago. Your report makes me want to take the tandem over there and ride it again.
Yesterday and my 2015 rides on the Vineyard were far more majestic, scenic, restorative and fun than my pics and outline can portray. If you wver want a ride partner........

I am happier than a clam. I get a sexier new frame that matches my Roubaix's flat black, white scheme. I Scrounged up similar "positive outcome" reports from other R3 owners.