Old 09-18-17, 05:40 PM
67stang
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marcus_Ti
I don't think any of us were offended at you at all. We're merely pointing out shady/dishonest behavior on the part of the merchant/manufacturer you worked with. Such merchant behavior is not legitimate or normal, and PayPal would get after them for misusing and abusing their platform. For a company that strives for an air of legitimacy like Specialized et al--the act stinks.

Be free to be snippy and put words in our keyboards.
Well if you go back and read my original thread redfooj clearly has a much deeper issue with how I conducted the transaction. Not that I give a s*** but I am annoyed. First of all I asked for a discount and we mutually agreed on how to save a little bit of money by not paying a portion of the PayPal fee. Is that makes a vendor or a buyer in my case Shady to you then you're a more ethical man that I am, I will send you a box of Kudos this Christmas.

Now to be clear I know some incredibly reputable Merchants who skirt the PayPal fee system most of those Merchants sell on eBay and don't like being hit twice with fees. Yeah I get it you have a fiduciary issue with that but guess what I don't.