View Single Post
Old 09-19-17, 10:00 AM
hagak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
It hasn't quite been 24 hours but I have seen this. Processed my first reactions. Slept on them. Prayed on them. And now, since it is still fresh... FWIW... very much so... for this video to have legal legs all concerned are going to need to see the moments leading up to the physical confrontation. If they do not exist, the video is almost useless. It may not be everyone's takeaway but mine is: riding FRAP is better than any alternatives that cycling advocates dream up and put into practice in Red States.
So I drive that road the OP was on. FRAP on that road in many locations would be down right dangerous. I personally would never bike on that road because it has way too many blind turns, blind hills, zero shoulder room for safely passing a bicycle and good portions of it are 50 mph. NOT defending the assault at ALL, just stating I get very nervous driving that road cause I know cyclist are on it and if they are riding FRAP on a blind turn I will not see them with enough time to slow down. If they take the lane on the blind turns I would have a better chance of seeing them.