View Single Post
Old 09-24-17, 11:21 PM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ygduf
I like casein for the consistency of the mix and flavor. At home I shake it over ice, at work where I have cold cold water I have ON whey and it's labeled as "banned substance tested." That's the closest I've gotten.

here's the "high risk supplement" list. after the cyclobenzaprine thing, I checked all the stuff I take against this and none is listed, which just means it hasn't been an issue _yet_. https://www.usada.org/substances/supplement-411/
somehow i missed this.

last year i saw that there are some certifying bodies (i think 'clean sport' was one of them), but it's hard to find supplements here in the US that actually comply. not sure if this is because it reduces margins or if people in the US typically don't care about this stuff.

the same brands would sell product in the UK or Europe that was verified...but the US batches were not. does this mean the manufacturer is using clean techniques? i don't think it's a guarantee, esp if they are using different facilities to produce for different markets (likely).