View Single Post
Old 10-02-17, 04:21 PM
digital_photog

Bikes: 2003 Co-Motion Al Capp Tandem, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2014 Salsa Fargo II, 2015 Salsa Mukluk, I2016 Specalized Roubaix SL4 Comp UDi2, 2003 Cannondale MT800 mountain tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by speedevil
Interestingly, my folks live in Roanoke, and I'm planning a trip up there in the next week or so. My wife won't be able to come with me on this trip, but maybe we could meet and I could at least see if your M/S would work for me as captain. From what I read the stoker fit is not as critical as the captain's fit.

As soon as my plan firm up, I'll PM you with my contact info. A sincere thank you for the kind offer.
We are only about 40 miles from Roanoke so we could meet somewhere. If you wanted to come and visit your folks you may want to ride the Pumpkinvine from Shipshewana to Goshen That is a very nice trail for tandems. I don't spend a lot of time on this forum so email or phone may be the best way to get me. Send me a PM if you want my email and phone.
I am also in the facebook Tandem Bicycle group and Tandem off road bicycle group

Last edited by digital_photog; 10-02-17 at 04:27 PM.