View Single Post
Old 10-18-17, 08:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If I bought the right size I wouldn't worry about the quill or headset, but like I said I haven't seen one in person, so I'm not sure if I'd be a md or lg. I'm 511-512 150lbs 34 inseam. I tested a lg cypress which is supposed to be my size I think, but I felt I was just "on top" of the bike. I tested a md Sedona and I felt much more confident & nimble. I can't find many pics of people actually on their rolls, that mention their dimensions, Mostly just the bike itself. I've asked the southwest forum here, been looking at Craigslist & offer up for several months, nothing. Asked specialized dealer why they didn't stock them and they said they couldn't get rid of em. Weird. So back to the quill question, I could later get a different quill/headset/stem if I felt cramped or outstretched. I'm tempted to get a crappy amazon Raleigh circa and calling it a day. I could still put a couple hundred in that and still be cheaper than the roll....damn you roll for haunting my dreams like an enchanted mistress!