Old 10-23-17, 02:59 PM
bartek. 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by carleton
Wait. So, are you an engineer, software developer, or photojournalist?
I think your questions (this and others in other thread) are quite rude and shouldn't be done in public.

Does that exclude for any reasons? Software development is a part of software engineering. And yes, I have either engineer title and M.Sc.
Just for your further questions, I also got a special scholarship from president of state as a "new hope for country" or whatever they called it. And I missed only 0.01 point from my whole university career to receive a special money prize (big money) from our Ministry of Education. I also received 82 of 60 (sic!) points on my final physics graduation. I also have management skills and I was chef of IT departments and board advisor. Oh, and I am an security expert.
And for now, I mainly do consulting and training (both IT and managing) for companies such as Intel, IBM, Samsung, Motorola, Orange, Nokia among others. Oh, and of course almost all banks that exist in my country (including Citi Bank that I bet you know). And obviously some public institutions including European Parliament and military IT units.

So if your next question is if am I real, as you are based in Atlanta, I can gave you an address of one company with HQ based in your city that engineers flew from Atlanta to my country to meet me in person and got some advises from me. So you can make direct verification if needed.
Oh, and don't forget I am only 32 years old. I also visited about 50 countries, mainly due to my photojournalist work.

Any other questions? Or we can finally return to the track cycling topics?