Old 10-24-17, 12:20 PM
bartek. 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Dude, again? Seriously? It's really childish. Please, relax, go for biking, get some positive vibes. If all you want to do is offending me, quoting only less important parts of my posts and using GIF animations as arguments, I am ok with this, just please use Private Message and don't make a garbage here. It is not constructive. I understand that you like to be in center of universe but seriously, nobody cares about others ambitions on the Internet. This forum has some really nice atmosphere compared to many others and I am really sorry to others and feel guilty that you didn't impress myself when you presented your photography/iOs portfolio when nobody asked for it. I do not feel better than you, in fact I don't care about my ambitions, I know my value and I don't look for any applause. All I was doing is answering to your attacks all the time. Now, I know it wasn't smart. I should simply ignore this self-glorification and let you keep yourself on the top. People make mistakes. I did it to. I am sorry for it. This is why I asked to stop this. This is why I ask again. I even purchased your paid application on iPhone mainly as a good sign from my side (and I still miss this Head to Head TT feature though!).

I guess sometimes there can be some misunderstanding due to fact that English is not my native language and I write sometimes in more direct way. But seriously there was not offense from me, I am here in the defense mode ;-)

Best regards,
Bart