Old 10-28-17, 08:35 AM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3272 Post(s)
Liked 2,115 Times in 1,192 Posts
Many folks have asked Wahoo to allow a route on the device to be deleted, from within the device. So far nothing. Only way current is to delete in RWGPS, which than syncs with the Wahoo app, which then syncs with the device (when powered up) and deletes the route. Kind of annoying. Wahoo has also been asked to allow the smartphone app to function when not BT connected to the device, they haven’t responded to that yet either.

My take on Wahoo support is they are very good at pushing updates that have fixes for things seriously wrong. Garmin tends to suck at this. Wahoo is not so good at adding features and functions that many folks suggest would make the devices work better. My issue ( and others) of not being able to read the TBT info at the bottom of the data screen while wearing sunglasses is a case in point. Wahoo is not fixing this.

NJ nailed the RWGPS instructions, though I tend to get frustrated trying to move around control points, but admit I know more about them now. I usually scrap the route and will re-draw if making major changes.

Hopefully you found out that once you enable RWGPS to access the Wahoo app, create and and save a route, the routes you’ve saved automatically show up on the smartphone app, and are than easy to dump to the device.

Last edited by Steve B.; 10-28-17 at 08:39 AM.