RidingMatthew
Let's Ride!

Bikes: --2010 Jamis 650b1-- 2016 Cervelo R2-- 2018 Salsa Journeyman 650B

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 24 Posts
i am back on the commuting saddle

I started a new job Oct 2 with same business but it meant moving to a new building in the same city. (better working conditions and more money made it worth it.) I missed a week of beautiful fall weather riding that first week of Oct. I went to AdventureFest by bicycle times. My legs had lost some of their strength and speed even with going to the gym a couple times but it was a good time with multiple bikes. I got to demo 8 bikes and I rode my mountain bike and my cyclocross bike on a couple rides as well.

I got my commuting plan together for the most part and said I am going to do it so I did Oct 18th. I was so excited to have done it. it made me miss the facilities I lobbied to get installed and make it nicer but just have to do some work here in the new building.

Last week I rode 4 out of 5 days to work and rode to the last Upward football games of the season. I refereed 3 games and coached one then rode home. I was able to get 122 miles last week. I did not ride Monday because legs were feeling tired. I have ridden 2 (so far) out of my 4 day work week this week.

yesterday I saw 34F on the GPS and today was cooler than I expected but still a good ride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
a lot of bikes - Copy.jpg (248.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg
sunset on a church - Copy.jpg (225.1 KB, 31 views)