Old 11-06-17, 07:33 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
Any current interest in a Group Buy on 50+ Kit?

I have corresponded with @cccorlew about another 50+ Kit Group Buy offering, and it is possible for me to administrate one now. If there enough interested in a fresh or new 50+ jersey, shorts, tights, wind vest, or wind jacket, I will put the order thread in action.

This is not the Order Thread

Just tell me if you are interested in seeing the order process and what Curtis' design looks like in kit pieces. Not going to go through a lot of questions in this thread, just testing the waters for piranhas and gators, for now. Actual prices of each item, the order and payment process, pictures of the jerseys, and a link to CS for your use, will be included in the Order Thread. I will let this run for 1 week, the if it looks viable, its a go (strictly my decision.)

Champion System is where Curtis has set up the design proofs, and they have converted the proof designs to their new product lines. No changes to the design, or a move away from Champion System as the vendor will be entertained.

In the past several times there have been some questions about having other numerals, representing older age groups done. The "50+" is strictly what is used in this group buy process. Curtis established this tradition in 2008, and it is for this forum's screen name, 50+. The proofs aren't free, they were set up by Curtis and paid for at that time, its expensive and time consuming to go through the process and the Forum's name isn't anything else, and attempts to set up new, age distinct fora, have been turned down by the powers that be. Please don't ask, it will not even be addressed here.

No Christmas delivery guarantees are offered, the time frame is totally dependent on their volume at the time we submit our order. The program used is the CS10 offering, a 10 piece minimum for that price is required. Champion System | Custom Clothing Design | Apparel It is their fairest and least expensive offering. Using the individual purchase option they have nearly doubles the prices of each item. And time frames are longer that way also.

Thanks for any interest shown, the last time I was privileged to administrate the Group Buy, was summer 2015, it was gratifying for me to read the replies as people received their kit. Here is a link to that Group Buy thread (now closed) ignore the prices please. 50+ Jerseys and Shorts, Group Buy

Bill

Edit: Should anyone have pictures of themselves in a 50+ jersey or any other kit pieces, feel free to post them here.

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13

Last edited by qcpmsame; 11-06-17 at 07:48 AM.