Old 11-28-17, 10:02 PM
Hezz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by providencebikes
90 degress is not to hot to ride sheesh bro id be out there , poor excuse

i get that the cleats will have to be different , some shoes say they are spd and spd-sl compatible, i have never used clipless , some of the shoes i saw say spd , which i think is the 2 hole , and spd-sl which seems to be the three whole , i got my peddles used on bikes i bought and never used them ,

so my feet went numb the other day really bad , im still using my everyday sneakers and toe clips , i do want to switch to clippless on my training bike when im doing dedicated rides, to get the full power transfer , and not for commuting as im happy with toe clipps and my every day shoes ,

so my next question is will the look keo blade cleats 3 hole and the shimano 105 cleats 3 hole fit the same 3 bolt shoe leaving me with having to buy the shoes and cleats , or if i want to go with the louis or the shimano will i just have to buy new peddles

how about some of these shoes

https://www.universalcycles.com/shop...0aAkV-EALw_wcB

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/l...IaApnaEALw_wcB

im leaning to the 45nrth Japanther Road Transition Season Cycling Shoes

or should i pick a regular non winter cycle shoe and use over shoes or covers
Generally, it's better to use mountainbike type cycling winter shoes if you have any snowy or icy conditions. Most of them use the two hole mounting system for spl type clipless pedals. If you try to get off your bike on ice with road cycling winter shoes you will go down very easy so it's best to only use those type of winter cycling shoes if you only have rainy conditions in winter. The road soles usually use some type of a three hole mount and are difficult to impossible to walk in on slick icy surfaces.

I like Answer Kashmir's if they are still being made for around 120 USD.

Also to reiterate, get your winter cycling shoes at least one size over. Two sizes if going by European sizing.

Last edited by Hezz; 11-28-17 at 10:11 PM.