View Single Post
Old 12-01-17, 09:37 AM
goldwingers

Bikes: 10 total. My favorite bikes: Easy Racers - 2010 Titanium Ti-Rush, 2007 Black Gold Rush, 2004 Yellow Tour Easy, 2012 Carbon Trek Madone 5.9 Di2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan Foote
The farthest I have been on it was to Cedartown, I haven't gone all the way to the line. I heard tell of a good mom and pop joint to eat out there, but didn't find it....had to settle on a gas station dog dog. Anywho, the biggest thing I can recall after going through Rockmart (at that time) was the ongoing construction to the trail, and seeing the cute little police smart car running the path. I imagine the area you are walking about is still further west, or I was in good enough shape at the time not to notice.
I'm in pretty good shape and its a pretty good challenge. Steep. Maybe up to 30 degrees in some areas. Anyway if you get back to the Comet, ride from Rockmart to Cedartown again. When I get back to that area again, I'll take some pictures and post them. The serious climbs for me start about 4 or 5 miles out of Rockmart (maybe around FishCreek) as you are heading towards Cedartown.

Last edited by goldwingers; 12-01-17 at 09:44 AM. Reason: About where its at..