Old 12-18-17, 02:29 PM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3377 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
Originally Posted by crazyLSUalumni
Surprised at the amount of women. I wonder why they are so way over represented in getting popped
Guess? They are not naturally where the guys they likely train with are and might feel some justification "correcting" for it. Same reason those that have conditions that use PEDs feel fine taking them. We allow riders to correct for a variety of conditions, why not for naturally having less T? I really have no idea, but seeing actual data is useful to me. I went back a more pages (did not post) and there were fewer women. I found two USA guys in their 20s. USA doping busts are primarily masters and women, yet you have to go back 2 years to find a USA non-master (19-30) males who have been sanctioned. Maybe the youths are more careful, maybe they are in Europe (so not in that USAC stats) but what is clear is as a % of riders, the masters, and women are getting popped more. That is just data. Why? I don't know, but my earlier suggestion that the USA males in their prime may see more future and are "naturally" improving, by virtue of being males under 30 explains this to me, although I know others disagree.