View Single Post
Old 01-02-18, 02:34 PM
OBoile

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 325 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by John Redcorn
I've tried free vers of this on android a few rides after I lost my wheel magnet until I got a new one. I liked that I could turn off the screen since the phone will be in my bag I just want data recording, it did that but I couldn't figure out a way at the end of the ride to get a moving average speed and total moving time. It includes stops in both avg speed and time.

Anyone know off hand that would work like that with screen off and show the data for actually moving time?
IIRC, the free version doesn't let you auto pause. The paid version let's you turn this on (and make it your default). You really need the paid version to do much of anything with Cyclemeter - but it is worth the "gamble" IMO.

But, the auto pause only turns on if you've been stopped for a while (it also sets your moving time back a few seconds to account for this). So, a very short traffic light may not cause it to auto pause at all. If you upload to Strava, you also will get slightly different values as Strava re-interprets the ride data.