Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
Liked 2,485 Times in 1,459 Posts
Originally Posted by Allegheny Jet
"These certainly aren't Kristina Vogel numbers, and I won't live long enough to see what she can do when she gets as old as I am - but I am doing okay, thank you very much!"

I like your thinking Sarals! You are morphing into a sprinter!!!

I'm on the same page regarding the track racing prep. I'm doing my own circuits of death this winter and increasing the resistance/intensity and time of each task. Right now I'm doing three sets on 2:20 with the intention of getting to the next station and moving within 20" allowing for 2 minutes of work per station. My watch has the countdown time on it and chimes when its time to move on.

I have two fused ankles which doesn't allow me to proper squats so I'm working on other parts of resistance to imporve. My circuit consist of bike in OG, versa climber, bike, rower, bike, upside down bosu ball squat, bike, box steps with wieghts. My long term goal it to increase the station time to 2:50, and on other days spend 1 minute at each station for more specific focus. Anyone see where I'm going there?

I'm also doing trainer and roller intervals once a week on each for strength and mechanics. One session might have me do 15" at 400+ watts then 45 seconds at 300 watts for 4 minutes. Herme's see where I'm going there?
Yep.