View Single Post
Old 01-12-18, 07:03 AM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
Liked 3,664 Times in 1,682 Posts
Originally Posted by angerdan
If a cheap brandless light with 40lx is excellent, what's an german made 150lx headlight?
bumm.de/en/products/dynamo-scheinwerfer/parent/164/produkt/164rtsndi-01-schwarz-164rtsndi-silber.html?

Non-chinese products are available for $24.
ebay.com/itm/AXA-LED-Headlight-Pico-30-for-Page-running-dynamo/281915280359?epid=1242893240
if you had read the op you would know that the light i bought is probably significantly better than the axa pico30. since i posted that in the first post. i have 2 pico30's currently running and i find them reliable and pretty solid performers but the beams are not that even because they use a lense instead of a reflector. i went to the axa sight to see if in fact these are "non-chinese" lights. axa claims no particular geographic location for their manufacturing base. however they do have a "non human trafficing statement" so thats nice. i am guessing they get their lights made in the cheapest place they can find, like china or some other place that pays people next to nothing and then make us all feel better by posting a " non human trafficing statement". what is the difference between buying from someone who has their goods produced in china, or just buying them from china?