Old 01-14-18, 01:03 PM
machinist42
mycocyclist

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked 816 Times in 451 Posts
Saddle

Mountain bike, needs seat - $25 (West Ashley)

"I have a red Specialized Rockhopper men's mountain bike for sale. I don't know the framesize but it average midsize. It is missing the seat because it got swiped. Needs a tune up lube and it has been outside during the ice storm so maybe needs a mechanic to look at it and give her a safety check. Sticker says chrome moly steel

Tires are good but overall condition is used needs a little tlc detailing to look sharp has a out of town police license sticker and it is a couple of years old

I can meet you halfway in West Ashley, at the gas station or grocery store you pick. The other way you can get it is come to the house we live in Grand Oaks near Glenn McConnell and bees ferry. No shows late arrivals kind of piss me off. Phone or text me six five zero 4eight5 316seven or just reply to this ad. I'll respond with pics

I am selling for cheap because I don't want it, it is in fair condition and it needs a seat so it isn't rideable right now. I figure a mechanic would give it a q & d fix and that will cost you a few bucks"

https://charleston.craigslist.org/bi...458732372.html