ericy
Señor Member

Bikes: Giant OCR2, Trek DS 8.3

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
Originally Posted by sdmc530
That does make sense that they throw the runners in with the biking. I actually don't like that because I will never have the running ones ever.

I don't understand however why mine says 44 total and ericy has 45? That is strange? He has the 1100 and 1200 watt badges already, I am very jealous of that. Those are the only two left that I might ever get, well maybe the 30 ride on in one ride but that will just take time to get more "zwift friends". The 100 and the climbing will not be reachable for me at all...seems like an impossible goal really.

I love Zwift....if works into my OCD perfectly.
I am guessing that the "Extra Credit" ones don't count into the total until you earn them. So when I get around to the 63mph one, then my count would go to 46. That's my guess. Every time I do Epic KOM, I hope to get the aero powerup, but I always get something else useless, and I don't feel like making the radio tower effort unless I have the thing. When I am just riding around it comes up all the time. Murphy's law, I guess.

I did wonder what would happen if I bumped the trainer difficulty before a big descent. Would I go faster? Don't know. I wouldn't have thought so, but that thing I saw on Zwift's site suggested it might happen.

I didn't know about the climbing extra credit until you mentioned it.