Old 02-10-18, 12:02 PM
one4smoke

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp SC - 2016 Specialized Roubaix SL4 - 2015 Giant Roam 2 Disc

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked 338 Times in 224 Posts
With the soaring popularity of Nashville the last couple of decades, people are moving here in droves. Our traffic is absolutely horrendous these days. Back 20 or 30 years ago, you could move around at ease during rush hour. Now, it's practically gridlocked. Super frustrating. Which brings me to cycling...

Don't have any stats to back me up, but it visually seems like there are more cyclists lately. Other cyclists I talk to seem to think so as well. So, I would say yes. With traffic the way it is, it sure makes sense.

Note to the rest of the U.S...
Nashville, TN. SUCKS! WORST CITY IN AMERICA! SAVE YOURSELF MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT AND DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!

On a different note...
I follow NASCAR, and those boys sure are into cycling lately. Almost all the drivers, crews, etc.. are into it. Jimmie Johnson was instrumental into turning his sport on to it. He (and a few others) could very well do it professionally. I follow several of them on Strava, and they're pretty impressive.