View Single Post
Old 02-13-18, 10:09 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4493 Post(s)
Liked 4,172 Times in 2,793 Posts
I carry my tent in my tent holder on my rear pannier (Arkel GT-54) in the past I carried all my hammock stuff in there but now I have a tent and so far my tours have been all in colder times when my hammocking is not as practical.

The tent is Fly Creek UL2 HV..., whatever last years iteration of the Fly Creek UL 2 was! So nice and light and fairly easy to use.

I haven't yet figured out my ultralight set up for Sub24 trips on my Fixed Gear/Single Speed Rando Cross Fun Time Machine which doesn't have a rear rack and only a rando rack and a seatbag but I am sure I will figure that out (maybe strap it to the top of my rando bag? or hang it from the frame?) But I probably would only do these trips in the summer (at least on that bike) so I could get away with hammocks